This tournament is for less experienced smashers, that just crave for some fun rounds.
- If possible, you will be distributed in groups of four and play a given number of games per round.
- The two best players of each group move on to the next round. (This can differ depending on the number of participants.)
- This will be determined by the placing system. (Place 1 gets 1 point, Place 2 gets 2 points, …) Thus, the players with the least points can continue.
- Should one or more players have the same score after all fights of a round, they will play in a sudden death match with 1 stock, 2 minutes, same fighters.
- Who will have the least points in the finals will win the tournament!
- Number of rounds and fights per round*:
- Preliminaries: 3 fights
- Quarter-finals (>20 players): 3 fights
- Semi-finals: 5 fights
- Finals: 7 fights
Name: NCON Fun
Time Limit: 3:00
FS Meter: Off*
COM-Level: (not relevant)
Damage Handicap: Off
Stage Selection: Random, all on
Appearing Items: Medium (Check Excluded Items!)
First to: 1 Win
Stage Morph: Off
Stage Hazards: On
Team Attack: Off
Launch Rate: x 1,0
Underdog Boost: Off
Score Display: Off
Show Damage: Yes
- Master Ball
- Dragoon Parts
- Daybreak Parts
- Heart Container
- Fairy Bottle
- Super Star
- Gust Bellows
- Smoke Ball
- Boss Galaga
- Special Flag
Stages in Random Stage Selection: All
- All fighters including DLC are allowed.
- If on or more fighters are not unlocked on your tournament setup that are indispensable for one or more players, you can ask the tournament-“Orga” for a redistribution.
- Mii-Characters are allowed, the special moves should be labeled in the name. (e.g. “2212”)
- Sudden Death
- As soon as the time runs out and both players have the same amount of stocks, the current fight will be decided via Sudden Death.
- (Endless-)Combos are only allowed up to 300%.
- Glitches are forbidden.
- Not-playing on purpose is forbidden.
- Pause and Home Button
- Pause on purpose or pressing of the Home Buttons with the covert goal of manipulating the game to your own advantage is forbidden.
- Players must be able to play and finish their fights on their own.
- In case of doubt you can call a tournament-“Orga” for help.
*: These settings can change on the day of the tournament.